Mr. Shapiro and his team at Resolution Matters works with seniors and their adult children resolve conflicts regarding:
- Elder Care-giving
- Living Arrangements
- Financial planning
- Medical decisions
- Issues of Independence
- Short vs. Long Term Care Concerns
- Issues of Grief and Loss
The Agreement reached will often address:
- Mental and physical effects of aging and how the family will respond in time to difficult circumstances such as intensive care, hospice, and other difficult circumstances.
- Legal Planning will address who within the family will take the lead on arranging for certain legal documents, be it, Guardianship Petitions, Powers of Attorney, Durable Powers of Attorney, all dependent on the capacity of the elder.
- Each of the family members roles and responsibilities in the care-giving and financial arrangements for the elder.
- Ethical Considerations
- Asset Issues
- Short and long term financial management and responsibility